Date(s) - 03/04/2017
14:00 - 16:00
21CN SKILLS GROUP MEETING ENABLING UK APPRENTICES AND TRAINEES TO ACQUIRE GLOBALLY RECOGNISED SKILLS
Monday 3 April 2017
14.00 – 16.00
The purpose of the meeting on 3rd April is to collect and summarise inputs on the following:
- The qualifications/certifications that employers require their recruitment agencies to look for.
- How global training providers (professional bodies, trade associations, vendors etc.) identify current and future needs and develop/maintain courses and qualifications to meet them.
- How employers would like to be consulted and via which channels.
- How national and international training providers would like to work with the Institute of Apprenticeship.
- Possible inputs on skills for the Industrial Strategy – in co-operation with those already planning to respond.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate on the 3rd or to suggest a relevant colleague, supplier, customer or partner. Please also email if you are unable to attend but would like to participate in the follow up. The more material you can supply in advance the better use we will be able to make of your time on the day.
P.S. Some of the topics overlap with those to be discussed on April 5th on Security Skills partnerships. This meeting will be concerned with skills in general, including where digital and security are now essential components within application sector (e.g. financial services, engineering etc.) career development.
This meeting is for DPA members and registered observers only. If you are interested in becoming a member we would welcome your attendance as a taster, but before any further participation, you would then need to join us. More details are available at: http://dpalliance.org.uk/join-us/.