The Directors are assisted by the Managing Council, to whom they may delegate responsibilities. Council comprises:
- The Directors ex officio
- 15 Parliamentary Members – elected at the AGM; the Directors may make appointments to fill vacancies.
- 15 representatives of Corporate Members - elected at the AGM; the Directors may make appointments to fill vacancies.
Council normally meets four times a year (in January, April, July and October).
Sub-Committees (e.g. The Audit Committee), which must include at least one Director, are formed for specific purposes and their terms of reference are agreed by Council.
Council establishes working groups to carry out the content-specific activities of the Digital Policy Alliance (EURIM) and appoints the Group Chairmen. Council monitors group activities and decides how resource will be allocated.
- Robert Carmichael (Atkins)
- Chris Francis (SAP)
- Rich Hampshire (CGI)
- Giampiero Nanni (Symantec)
- Chris Ratcliff (Portland TV)
- Jean-Jacques Sahel (ICANN)
- Richard Spink (GB Group)
- Stephen Winyard (ICM Registry)
- Lord Lucas
- Rt Hon. Baroness Neville-Jones DCMG
- Baroness Thornton
- Rt Hon John Whittingdale OBE MP